Plastic Filter Chambers
For flow capacities from 5 to 25,000 GPH
- Compact and portable
- Completely corrosion resistant
Summit filter chambers, available in a complete range of sizes and materials of construction, are the industry's most modern high pressure filter chambers.
They are recommended for use with the following plating and chemical solutions:
- Precious metal plating solutions - gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium.
- Acids - nickel, copper, zinc, chrome etc.
- Fluoborates - copper, tin, lead, etc.
- Alkaline - copper, zinc, cadium, etc.
- Electroless plating solutions
- All Industrial Acid and Alkaline Solutions
Chambers are available in four materials:
- "L" Clear "see-thru" LUCITITE Chamber with PVC base and cover.
Recommended for most acids and alkaline solutions, except chromic and oxidizing acids, to 140*F.
- "V" PVC chamber and cover and base.
Recommended for acids and alkaline solutions, including chromic and oxidizing acids, to 150*F.
- "P" POLYPROPLYLENE chamber, cover and base.
Recommended for most acids and acid solutions, including chromic and oxidizing acids, to 185*F.
- "C" CPVC chamber, base and cover.
Recommended for most acids and alkaline solutions, to 200*F.
The chambers and internal components are constructed of solid, machined plastic, No molded or plastic sleeved internal parts. Chamber cover closures are either single, or multiple, stainless steel swingaway yokes. This design distributes closure pressure evenly over the entire gasket, for a tight, leakproof seal. Cover removal is quick and easy - no tools required. Filter chamber is permanently sealed into the base - no leakage at base when cover is removed. All fittings are socket welded for rigidity, strength, and leakproof operation. Each chamber includes an appropriate number of permanent, polypropylene felt, filter sleeve/core assemblies, or wound filter tubes. The filter sleeves are hand-tightened with a single large plastic nut for positive sealing - no hold-down springs. An air vent is provided at the top of the cover for bleeding air out of the chamber, plus a threaded plug in the base for draining except in models S5 through S50).
Chamber mounting base
Pressure Gauge Manifold
Chamber air vent valve
< Back to products